Some travel places, cross countries and continents to meet different kinds of people, know them and their culture. An exercise in vain for an office itself is the space where the most diverse kind of population can be found. Not the cultural diversity, but it is indeed where the whole range of employees, from inactive ones involved in entertainment to influencers involved in influencer marketing, can be found. Have a look:
- Inactive: These are the ones who just need to kill time. Content with fulfilling their responsibilities, never aspiring for appreciation, and ever eager for a break, inactive employees serve best as a source of entertainment for the rest of the office.
- Networkers: The people with connections! Be it an urgent requirement for a presentation or a beer after office hours; trust them to get it done anyhow. And appreciation for their vast network is all the fuel they need.
- Participators: Need a discussion? A debate? An idea? An advice? Suggestions for the best series to Netflix and chill this weekend? That’s the zone of participators. They are ever-ready with inputs, open to difference of opinion and a lifeline for those fearing deadlines.
- Enthusiasts: Every once in a while an office gets abuzz with a new client, an approaching party, or an office trip. Enthusiasts are the people in the foreground on all such occasions. Whether they help plan it all out or not isn’t important, they have enough energy to keep everyone excited till it all gets planned out.
- Thought leaders: The think tank of a company! Thought leaders are the first and last managers of every account. First, to impress a new client, and last, to avert a crisis. These are the participants of every brainstorming session, the reason behind every successful endeavour, and the most likely recipients of the largest appraisal.
- Influencers: The ones who make it all work. Influencers may or may not be the part of a company or a brand, but they certainly are the ones who drive its success. Influencer marketing works wonders for brands and for a long time to come, influencers will enjoy a privileged position.
No matter which category they fall under, a company needs all its employees. Those determined to succeed know how to best use them all.