A survey reveals that over 90 per cent of brands that invested in a blogger outreach program believe that this tactic is highly effective. They found it a better way to reach out to their target audience and their campaigns also resulted in a better ROI.
However, this is possible when you have a well thought strategy and the right influencers to help you implement them. Although influencer marketing and content marketing are time consuming process and a tedious job, these strategies can help you go a long way:
- To target more audience and create a new pool of potential customers you must step out and reach out to a new niche. This way you can extend your brand’s presence and bring in new genres.
- You do not promote your business in just one city, do you? Then why stay confined to only one social media platform while promoting a product or service. Your influencer might be on more than one platform and you must make full use of it. Don’t just run a campaign, grow a wide network too.
- Figures and reports are a great way to access the outcome of a campaign, but do not merely rely on them. Maintain the focus on carrying ahead the momentum and having more effective feedback on posts than just a large fan following.
- Before you get all creative and think of different ways to build a successful campaign, get down to the basics and:
- Identify the right influencers for your brand and the campaign
- Plan the campaign before you approach a blogger influencer
- Personalize your pitch to the bloggers and include a give (why should they work for you) and an ask (what you want for your brand from them)
- Include the influencer in your campaign as soon as possible to get the best from their experience
Over 70 per cent of millennial consumers trust recommendations today. They read a lot and understand the brand before making a purchase. Therefore, it is high-time for brands to adapt and use blogger outreach program for influencer marketing and work the right strategies to make things happen for them too. If all of this sounds too overwhelming to you, you can always contact an influencer marketing agency in India to help you with their experience and expertise.