The world is becoming more and more digital with every passing minute and for keeping up with this pace, companies are opting different tactics to stay up in the game. Marketing tactics are changing with the trends and newer technologies are getting introduced for meeting the expectations. Bloggers outreach is one of the tactics followed by brands for roping in bloggers and taking their assistance in promoting the brand and receiving brand recognition. Blogger outreach in simple terms is the strategy of working with influencers (bloggers) to promote brand, products and services, earn authentic mentions and get noticed by the targeted audience. The Blogweet blogger outreach program is one of the finest pathways to opt in order to rope in the best bloggers across the domains.
There are 5 phases of blogger outreach and these are:
- Planning: The first and most important thing to do is planning, way before reaching out to the bloggers. You need to envision everything much before putting them into actions, in order to give you a complete control over the actions and steering the campaign in the right direction.
- Identification: Identifying the right bloggers for you is the next and another very important step for you. This can be done through the companies like Blogweet, where they help you get the best bloggers out there. This identification is based on the basis of niche topics and blog rolls.
- Pitching: Reaching out the bloggers can be done through a personalized manner, perhaps an e-mail, where you share your offerings, the reason why they should work with you and lastly, your goal as per what you want them to do for your brand.
- Sending: This is when you share the work with bloggers, and they share about their experience with the brand. It is your duty to help them in writing the piece by sharing content, info-graphics to brand items.
- Promotion: By the time you start earning media through the bloggers, direct it to your channels, as this will help in getting exposure.
And this is how the whole blogger outreach campaign works. Have planned one for your brand already? Share it with Blogweet and turn it into a reality.