The digital world is dynamic. Catchy web content, informative blogs and articles, along with stunning press releases largely dominate the market. A content marketing company in India is in the right space to create better and more innovative content every day.
With increasing social media outreach there is a greater emphasis on storytelling along with appealing visual impact. Content marketing services are growing rapidly in India, making it challenging to create an impact in the digital world. Ineffaceable, relevant images have become a high exchange in the world of content marketing.
Visual content plays a pivotal role in setting yourself apart from the rest of the agencies. If you are about to get on board with an online content marketing campaign, you need to know what exactly will stimulate your audience. Especially when only 10% of people actually retain written content, but the number rises to a whopping 68% if paired with visuals and images.
As a leading content marketing agency, some points that you should keep in mind while drafting your blog post are:
- Images: Have ever tried reading pages of content without any images? Attention spans are getting shorter and as statistics claim, articles with images get 90% more viewers than regular content. Add a personal touch by using original images.
- Videos: Videos are the quickest way of conveying even the gravest of situations to the audience. You can create DIY videos, lively interpreter videos, demos, or even customer endorsements. It is observed that videos receive more than 300% inbound links, so why not create really congruent videos?
- Infographics: Supporting your content with really good infographics improves your audience’s engagement with your blog posts. As observed by content marketing agencies, using relevant designs and fonts can go a long way in bringing even the most mundane blog or statistic to life.
- Screenshots: Relevant screenshots of companies that you are writing about or a particular event, help generate a larger following. This aids the audience to gain useful insights into the inner workings of a product or service. Do not forget that 88% of people read reviews to make any decision.
- Presentations: Presentations are a great means for visual content. They help viewers understand your blog via animation and content together. Consider posting on platforms like SlideShare to see the difference.
- GIFs: Like infographics, GIFs are an animated way of telling your user about your content. This creates a great impact visually as well as fetches you a higher readership.
With nearly 74% of social media marketers using visual content in their social media marketing campaigns, creating great content combined with relevant visuals will serve as an amazing way to pave a better path to success.