With the passing of time, the world is changing and so are the trends. Whether consider the mode of communication, technology or even marketing, everything has changed drastically and for better. The traditional media has gone digital, and the same has happened with marketing as well, which has now gained a stronger hand by evolving to many more facets, rather than merely sticking with conventional methods. Nowadays, one of the most effective marketing techniques is to get the assistance of influencers to channel the brand messages in such a manner that they are subtle, organic and yet extremely influential at the same time. And for doing the same, the first step is reaching the influencers/bloggers and the activity is termed as a blogger outreach program. Blogweet is one of the leading companies that helps brands with blogger campaigns and reaching out the best suitable bloggers for the required niches.
What makes influencers so effective is the fact that they reach out to the targeted audience and share the much required relevant information on different platforms. As per the human behaviour of learning through and acting as per the trends and as advised, they follow the experiences shared by influencers. The initial step for a brand is to reach out to the bloggers in accordance to their requirements and targeted audience, and then begin with the work. Here are the steps that make blogger outreach campaigns successful:
1. Research: First and one of the most crucial steps of any blogger outreach program is to do a thorough research. Understand who are you reaching and what do they write about and what their forte is. You shouldn’t expect an influencer to be perfect in every genre or he/she will be able to influence audience with the experiences in all the fields. Learn about what an influencer has expertise in, and if that suits your requirement, then move forward with pitching them for the job.
2. Numbers don’t matter: While researching, you will stumble across with bloggers who have a following of over thousands of followers and hundred thousands of page views, then indeed the first thought would be that he/she is the perfect one. Yes, there is a bigger possibility that he/she is the best blogger to work with, but not always. Choose the blogger who engages with more and more of the followers, rather than just having a bulk of followers and not responding to them.
3. Assist the work: Once contracted, indeed, it is the influencer/blogger’s job to act upon influencing the audience and converting prospected consumers, but at the same time, it is the duty of the brand to assist the influencers with what they need or require, whether more questions or discussing plans. Brands need to support their bloggers for the campaigns and the results of such campaigns are always outstanding.
4. Discuss goals: For running campaigns with the bloggers to influence the targeted audience, you need to get the goal defined properly in your mind beforehand. This not only helps you in explaining your expectations to the influencer properly, but at the same time, gives you an upper hand in synchronizing with the plan and assist your blogger parallel to the campaign, as per the needs.
5. Proportional promotion: There are brands that expect bloggers to run moving campaigns for the items/objects that really do not value much. Not that they shouldn’t be promoted, but running campaign for singular minor object bring minor results. An influencer spends hours preparing for a successful campaign, which include using the product, photography, creating a blog and promoting it on different social channels. So, the brands should pitch the influencers keeping their efforts in mind and if some minor product is to be promoted, then it can always be reviewed and promoted with several others in a go.
It is preferred to work with the bloggers/influencers of your niche, in order to receive desired outcomes and such selections prove extremely beneficial to the brands. The gap between best influencers and brands in bridged by companies like Blogweet, as they have a strong influencer base, through which brands may hand-pick the bloggers and set up their promotions accordingly.